A LITTLE INSIGHT INTO WHO IS RACHEL-G
- I enjoy making paintings but they don't yet get to hang on a wall in my home!
- I easily can shed a tear or two when watching movies that touch my heart
- I love to laugh and have fun with family, friends, and clients.
- At 9 years old I was the fastest swimmer in my hometown.
- If I could wish for one thing it would be that I could sing!
- I love looking at the stars at night! It feels like home.
- I am an AMBIVERT and an EMPATH
- I am imperfect and that ok!
- I loves the nature, especially the ocean and the sun
- I loves the smell of pine trees.
WHAT I AM LEARNING ON MY SPIRITUAL JOURNEY
- We are always evolving and healing.
- We have a choice of how we want to live.
- We can choose to live from a place of fear or from a place of love.
- Happiness exists only within our minds....it's not somewhere out there.
- The stories we tell ourselves.... shape who we are.
- Our inner child has an untold story that our adult self needs to hear.
- Our inner child wants to be seen and heard.
- The narrative we tell ourselves about who we are, needs to reflect who we are becoming, not who we were.
- We can lean into loving all of who we are.
- We can coach ourselves to quieten our inner critic/judge.
- To put our own needs first without feeling guilty.
- Feeling uncomfortable emotions....is the doorway to healing.
The Quality of your life depends on how well you relate to your past and to your future
WHAT I KNOW NOW IS POSSIBLE
- it is possible to feel good and love all of you, including your flaws.
- it is possible to feel confident and speak your truth without feeling guilty.
- it is possible to reduce and manage your anxiety.
- it is possible to step into and overcome your fear.
- you can stop comparing yourself and know your self-worth.
- you can stop putting so much pressure on yourself trying to get it perfect all the time.
- you can find your purpose and follow your heart.
- it's your time to show up, proud and confident and love yourself to a happier and successful new you!